Hello Lovelies, So summer if fast approaching and i know many of us ladies will be working out trying to achieve our ultimate Bikini Bod myself included! I get a lot of questions about how to squat properly and how do i know if i am doing it correctly. So i thought i would share my squatting tips with you all:
1) Stand with your feet shoulder width apart not too close otherwise it will not work as your stomach will be in the way.
2)Make your you push your knees our and don't allow them to buckle in on the way up. This makes it safe for your knees.
3) Never let your knees go over you toes, otherwise you won't be working the right muscles and may end up doing more harm than good.
4) Keep your heels on the floor at all times.
5) Push your weight back and down. Easy way to describe this is as if you were sitting on the loo.
6) Aim for your thighs to be parallel to the floor
7) Keep a natural spin shape.
Hope this has helped, and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
If you would like to advertise with me please click here